Little Orabs Preschool Spring PRE-REGISTRATION for 23-24 Open House:
Place: Little Orabs Learning Center
Date: Monday, March 6, 2023
Time: 5:00 - 7:00 PM
Items Needed: Birth certificate and Immunizations
Come visit the Little Orabs Learning Center and pre-register your preschool age children for the up-coming 23-24 school year. There will be an online registration portion to complete, along with copying of documents.
Little Orabs Preschool follows the Sheldon Community School District calendar. Class days are Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday (4 days a week, no Wednesdays). The morning session is from 8:30 to 11:30 AM and the afternoon session is 12:00 to 3:00 PM.
Preschool is for Children who will be 4 years old by September 15, 2023. Preschool tuition is FREE through the “Iowa Statewide Voluntary Preschool Program Grant.” Our Early Learning Standards are designed to promote and develop physical and emotional well-being, large & small motor and social skills. We also teach communication, language, literacy, math, science and creative arts.
Required Process for Little Orabs Preschool Registration:
1. Online Registration - Please click on the link and follow the instructions to complete the online registration portion (This will be open March 6 - you will complete at open house):
If you have an email address: https://iacloud1.infinitecampus.org/campus/OLRLogin/sheldon
If you don't have an email address: https://iacloud1.infinitecampus.org/campus/OLRLoginKiosk/sheldon
2. Birth Certificate or proof of date of birth - please bring to Registration Open House
3. Vision Screening (FORM)
4. Immunizations—must be up-to-date and turned in BEFORE child can start school
5. Physical Exam from Doctor (Sheet Attached)
6. Bus Transportation Information Sheet (Click Here), will be available at Open House
All the required forms may be brought into the East Elementary Office, or email to email@example.com, or they can be attached to the online registration.
It will be first come first serve for filling your requested session for preschool - either morning or afternoon. We will try our best to honor all requests but it is not a guarantee. If you have any questions please contact East Elementary at 712-324-4337.